-->

11/08/2014

Review Adovia Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Dead Sea Minerals, Seaweed and Aloe Vera



I´m so in love with this brand Adovia is excellent. They have high quality products.  I use the soap and now I have this Intensive Anti-Wrinkle cream with Dead Sea minerals, seaweed and Aloe Vera. It is for all skin types. The smells is so good. I really enjoy using this cream every day. It has a dense consistency that I really like, but at the same time is so light on the skin. It absorbs really quickly and I can apply my foundation immediately. It comes in 50 ml – 1.7 fl oz. The glass bottle is so beautiful and elegant. Made in Israel. Not tested on animals.
Click image to enlarge
I feel and see my skin soft and radiant because of the natural ingredients of this cream. This cream helps me to recuperate the balance of my skin. I have noticed I huge difference since a started using this cream. It is like to have a spa in your home. If you use the cream twice daily you are going to see the results fast. 
The cream comes with a silver screw top lid and protective plastic so that the cream does not spill. It's perfect for traveling. I highly recommend that you add this cream to your beauty routine because it really helps to reduce the probability to have future wrinkles. Adovia intensive Anti-Wrinkle cream helps to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and helps to reafim the skin. The main ingredients are natural Almond Oil, essential Dead Sea minerals, Silicon and Vitamin A. If you have to make a gift I recommend this cream because is good for all ages.
Benefits
  • Smoothes out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Firms and tones aging skin making it more youthful and refreshed.
  • Balances the skin's natural pH and moisture balance.
  • Helps prevent and delay the appearance of new wrinkles and fine lines.
Directions: Apply dime size amount to the face in circles in the morning and at night or when needed. It is highly recommended to use this product in combination with the Mineral Lift Serum. Apply a very small amount of serum first (it's concentrated so only a little is needed), then follow with the Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream.

Ingredients
Demineralised Water & Dead Sea Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Caprilyc/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Noblis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera Barbadensis Gel, Urea, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkoinium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Dead Sea Salt, Benzophenone-3.

Stay beautiful and use natural products!
XoXo
Onena Carpente

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr




No comments: