-->

10/12/2014

Review NEW Purex® Crystals Aromatherapy


Purex Crystals Aromatherapy

Do you have a lot of laundry? Don´t worry because you are going to be happy with this new fresh laundry scent in your home.
My clothes stay super clean with a heavenly scent of Purex. You need this Well Being Aromatherapy to refresh your clothes! Oh lala! It has a soothing aromatic notes of citrus and floral blended with essential oils. I like to care about my clothes! It helps the clothes stay fresh and so clean smelling for weeks.


If you like your clothes to smell delicious I recommend these crystals. They really refresh our mood! They come in 3 new aromatherapy fragrances: energy, well-being and serenity. I tried well-being and would like to try the other two fragrances. I think there is nothing better to go to bed and have your sheets smell well, or have your clothes and towels smell well before you take a shower. For me that is amazing! Also you can wash your curtains, carpets and pillows with these odors spa. They eliminates laundry odors. They have energizing and long lasting scent infusion.


These Purex Crystals are pink so they are beautiful! They come with a pink cap to measure and dispense the product. You just have to spread the magic in your fabric softener slot and you can relax because the machine is going to do the hard work in wash scent booster. So you can relax and use your face mask like me and take a break. Now you and your family will want to do the laundry more often. They are going to be available starting mid-October.

To participate in the giveaway of one (1) free Purex Crystals 18oz Aromatherapy you must to: 
Like, comment and share this post 
Like my Facebook Page @onenac
Subscribe to my Blog http://onenac.blogspot.com/ 
Follow me in Instagram http://instagram.com/onenac 
Follow me in Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/onenac/ 

Good luck! 
(USA Only)



Disclosure
The Purex Brand provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals Aromatherapy in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

 Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: