-->

10/31/2014

Review Instanatural Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner




This facial toner is so refreshing. I like to spray it in my face twice a day morning and night. It helps to restore, renew and hydrate the skin. All the products of Instanatural are 100% natural and organic. The Vitamin C is excellent to combat the signs of aging. This face toner has witch Hazel, Aloe Vera and MSM. Nourishes and hydrates the skin deeply. Instanatural recommends to use this toner to prepare the pores for serums and moisturizers. 

I have oily skin and I really like it because is astringent and helps to reduce the appearance of large pores. My pores are actually visibly smaller and my foundation looks better since I started to use this toner. The Vitamin C is great to combat the oil and to restore the natural PH levels of the skin. It is good for all the skin types. First I clean my face and then I apply the toner. You can use it also in the neck or décolletage. Also it can be used with a cotton pad, but I really like to feel the toner falling over my face. This is a great product to add to your beauty routine. Sometimes I carry it in my purse to refresh my face throughout the day. It is really practical. It size is 4fl oz – 120ml. Made in USA. Not tested in animals.
Click image to enlarge

Benefits
- Cleans and purifies skin 
- Provides Anti-Aging Benefits 
- Shrinks appearance of pores 
- Removes excess oil and dead skin cells 
- Restores balance to natural pH levels 
- Helps protect your skin against impurities 
- Gives you instant refreshment 
- Preps skin for other applications

Instanatural says that this antioxidant is needed in order for the body to produce collagen, which is what keeps your skin elastic and supple. A daily dose of Vitamin C with this Facial Toner Spray is a great way to restore a youthful complexion by helping to strengthen your skin to protect and fight against environment factors that speed up the signs of aging.

Ingredients: Water Infused with Magnesium, Potassium and Silica, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, MSM, Colloidal Silver, Lavender Distillate, Geranium Essential Oil, Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, R Lipoic Acid, Grapefruit Seed, Rosemary Seed Extract, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Glycolic Acid, Enzymatic Concentrate, Camu Camu Berry, Tamanu Oil, Noni, Lemon Essential Oil, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Chamomile Essential Oil, Wildcrafted Arnica, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Propolis , Carrot Oil, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin

Stay Beautiful!
XoXo
Onena Carpente

#instanatural

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: