-->

10/19/2014

Review Foxbrim complete Anti-Aging moisturizer


I´m fan number one of retinol creams. Foxbrim complete anti-aging moisturizer comes with vitamin A, antioxidants and advanced 1% retinol complex. Its size is 1fl.oz – 30ml. Foxbrim recommends to use this cream all over the face, neck and decolette. Can be used morning and night. But I prefer to use retinol only in the nights, because I have sensitive and fair skin and the contact with the sun irritates and hurts me. If you plan to use the cream in the day you only have to wear sunscreen. Foxbrim recommends to apply after washing your face, apply the tonic and then serum. Can be used under makeup.

The main ingredients are: organic: aloe vera, sunflower oil, palm oil, retinol, vitamin E, jojoba oil, green tea, shea butter and vitamin B5, between others.
Benefits
  • Best anti-wrinkle moisturizer
  • Restore + renew + refresh
  • Maximum strength 1% retinol

This product is made in USA, not tested on animals. No parabens or additives. It also contain organic ingredients that is the reason that I want to try it. And I absolutely love this moisturizer. It goes on very smoothly. With oily skin is so difficult to find creams that I can wear and also work for me. This cream anti-aging works perfectly in my skin. I highly recommend to try this brand. The Anti-aging moisturizer comes with a pump and the package it is very convenient for travel. If you use retinol every day you are going to combat future wrinkles. Some of the benefits of retinol are: help improve the appearance of the pores, even skin tone, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, kills bacteria that cause pimples, unplug follicles and keep pores clear.

Ingredients:
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Isopropyl Palmitate (Palm Oil), Pentylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), CassiaAngustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Glyceryl Stearate,Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Wildcrafted Resina Propoli (Propolis), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
Stay beautiful day and night!
XoXo
Onena Carpente

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Onena Carpente

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: