-->

10/23/2014

Review Exfolimate : Face and body exfoliation



I want to share with you my new tool to exfoliate my skin. Exfolimate is made in Australia. I have to say that I love this new way to exfoliate. Exfolimate is for all skin types.  I have oily skin and using scrubs is so bad for my skin. I tend to breakout because they have a lot of ingredients, and the scrub is so heavy to exfoliate my sensitive skin. I want to try something different and see the results. This tool is amazing because we only have to use warm water. It is pretty gently. It comes with two tools one for the face and the other one for the body. They can be used every day. This exfoliator removes all the dead skin cells. When you pass the tool over your wet skin you can see how all the dead cells stay in the metal. You only can use the tool with wet skin and can´t go over the same area more than four times. I don´t apply pressure I just pass the tool all over my skin.
click image to enlarge
I have noticed the skin of my face so soft and smoother and my pores are smaller. It helps to prevent blackheads and breakouts. It is pretty effective. My skin is so clean because it helps to remove all the dirt and residues of makeup. Also helps to absorb better my serum and moisturizer. To wash the tools, the instructions indicate to rinse with water and hang to dry. They come with cords and they are great to dry and allow you to secure the tool around your wrist just in case you drop it.
click image to enlarge
I use the body Exfolimate in my shower in all my entire body, it is perfect for exfoliate your neck and décolleté because helps to prevent wrinkles. I use Exfolimate before shaving my legs and underarms because it helps to preclude irritation, bumps and ingrown hairs. I also use the tool before my tanning lotion because my tan lasts longer. It is great when you do your pedicure because prevents cracked heels.
click image to enlarge

The secret is Exfolimate’s innovative moicro-groove technology etched into the smooth metal edge. The micro-grooves gently lift and remove lingering skin cells and debris to unveil younger, fresher skin.
Click image to enlarge


How to use Exfolimate

STEP 1
With either the face or body tool, using gentle pressure from your fingertips,gently glide the tool along the contours of your body at a 90-degree angle. It only takes a light amount of pressure to effectively use Exfolimate.
STEP 2
With either the face or body tool, using gentle pressure from your fingertips,gently glide the tool along the contours of your body at a 90-degree angle. It only takes a light amount of pressure to effectively use Exfolimate.
click image to enlarge

STEP 3
As you glide Exfolimate along your face and body, check under the smooth metal edge for any lingering residue. To remove the dead skin and debris, simple run the tool under warm running water. Make sure you repeat this step once you’ve exfoliated your entire body to keep the tool clean for your next use.
Once you’ve cleaned your Exfolimate, hang the tool to dry so it is ready and waiting to gently exfoliate your skin from top to toe.
STEP 4
Once you’ve cleaned your Exfolimate, hang the tool to dry so it is ready and waiting to gently exfoliate your skin from top to toe.
You can get the product at Walgreens or Amazon
Stay beautiful with healthy skin!
XoXo
Onena Carpente
#exfolimate #facebodytool

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: