-->

10/30/2014

Review Dr Song Organic Rosehip Oil



This oil is good for our entire body. You can use it in your face, nails, hair, belly, legs, foots and any area of skin that needs extra humectation. It’s especially effective on dry, elbows, heels, knees, and cracked lips. It also helps with dandruff. I warm the oil just a few seconds in the microwave, apply the oil in all my hair and doing circular motion I apply a massage in my scalp. Then I rinse and wash my hair normally. The oil has a strong smell but it goes away after a few minutes in the skin.
Rosehip oil gives beautiful and natural glow to the skin when used regularly. I like to mix the rose hip oil with water in a bottle and then spray it in all my body. It is a quick way to use it in the mornings. I feel my skin soft, rehydrated and moisturized. I have more than 2 weeks applying the oil in my nails and they are stronger and healthier.
Click image to enlarge
This oil absorbs quickly in the skin and it is good to improve acne, and it is light weigh. For your face you only need two drops and gently pat onto your skin with your fingertips. I like to use it at night. I highly recommend to buy this product particularly in these months because the temperature vary and we are going to need more moisturizers and profound treatments of beauty. The rose hip oil help to regenerate skin cells and to repair damaged skin.
Click image to enlarge
Rosehip oil is a natural source of vitamins ( A, E, C ), essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Rosehip oil helps to relieve the dry skin, sun damaged skin, and I read that also helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks, burns and scars. It is amazing! I add a couple of drops in all my moisturizers before start to apply the cream. I put the amount of cream in the palm of my hand and then apply the drops of Rosehip Oil. I hope that you like it because this oil is going to be of great difference for your skin. This Rosehip oil of the Dr Song is high quality and it comes in 4fl oz. – 120ml.
  • 100% Pure rosehip oil
  • USDA Certified organic
  • Coldpressed and specially processed for cosmetic use
  • Bottled in glass and comes with a no hassle 365 day money back guarantee
Stay beautiful!
XoXo
Onena Carpente
#drsong
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr


No comments: